Video Marketing For Restaurants
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.
- Of the top 50 most-shared pieces of content, 48% were video, and 24% were image-based.
- The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video.
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- 50% of users watch business related videos on YouTube once a week.
- 75% of users visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video.
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20 percent will actually read content in its entirety.
- Using video on landing pages increases conversion rates by 80%.
- 73% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video.
- Over half of 25-54 year olds share video online.
- Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print and online.
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time.
- Engaging customers with enticing videos of dishes from your menu, via social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+, allow you to increase brand reputation and referrals.
- Providing branded videos for customers to share across social media with their friends and family is a very cost-effective way of using non-invasive marketing for your restaurant.
- Videos can promote special offers or competitions, with motion graphics or via ‘call-to-action’ buttons.
- Promotional videos can feature a chef preparing a signature dish or a barman showing off their mixology skills, giving the business ‘rich media’ marketing assets.
- Popular ‘how to’ videos are a great way to gain extra brand exposure and can feature a special recipe for online sharing.
- Interviews with chefs, business owners, key staff or special guests can make excellent viewing material to further expose a brand.
- Allow customers to book a table directly from the video player with ease via the ‘Book a Table’ button, (see the example below).
- Measure social sharing success of every video promotion with comprehensive analytics.
- Videos can feature professional Restaurant Food Photography images to keep production costs down, (see the example directly below).
- Videos can be used within ‘responsive’ players like the one directly below, which works across all devices, mobiles, tablets and desktops. Each video player can feature a ‘Call-To-Action’ button to drive traffic to a specific landing page on any website, such as the reservations page on a restaurant’s website.
- Key video sharing social networks, such as YouTube and Pinterest, can develop online brand reputation and drive traffic to a restaurant’s website. This can take time to grow organically, typically 12-24 months to generate positive return on investment. However by taking a pro-active approach to social media development your business can quickly build a social community and increase growth and sales. Furthermore exponential growth will be autonomous after a 12-24 month period. Click on the following link for more information about our Restaurant Social Media Management Services.
- Each video is optimised with the aim of achieving higher rankings both within YouTube’s and Google’s search results.
- Prices are fixed from the outset and there’s no hidden charges.
- Videos feature a royalty free audio track.
- Videos are uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Post production digital editing is included. In addition to this business logos can be added for no extra cost.
- All videos are captured in full HD format.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Complete the form below to receive a callback or leave your email address and we will reply to you via email.
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR RESTAURANT VIDEO SERVICES?
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR A VIDEO?
We aim to be affordable. Every job is unique so please Contact us at for a video quote, but before you do, we need to know the following information to help us create an accurate quote,
1. Where is the video to be filmed?
2. What is the video to be used for? (i.e., your website, presentation, TV broadcast, YouTube etc.)
3. Do you require special effects?
4. Will you be talking on camera or do you require a script and a voiceover? 5. Do you require a presenter or any models?
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS TO RESTAURANT CHAINS?
Yes, if you are a restaurant chain with more than 3 establishments we offer a discount, please contact us for a custom quote.
WHAT MAKES FOR SUCCESSFUL VIDEO PRODUCTION AND PROMOTION?
1. Having a clear ‘brief’ with aims and objectives.
2. Developing a strategy within the marketing function.
3. Understanding how video will be integrated within a digital marketing strategy.
4. Optimising and delivery through a range of digital campaigns, key online influencers, social media, and key blog networks.
5. Measurement using analytics, video metrics.
HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
Once a cost has been agreed for the video shoot, a deposit of 50% is required prior to the filming date with the balance being paid within 28 days of delivery.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY VIDEO?
Completed videos take from 7 – 14 days; additional editing may extend the process. Videos can be uploaded to a secure platform and shared via a (private link) on the web for quick access.
I HAVE A VERY TIGHT DEADLINE TO MEET, HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET MY VIDEO?
Some video projects can be fast-tracked, an online video with a 2-minute duration can be uploaded within 2 days of said video shoot at an additional cost of £100 (variable with the size of the video project). This is strictly payable prior to the day of your video shoot.
Video statistics source: Digital Sherpa and Three Motion