Social Media Marketing for Restaurants
Social Media Marketing For Restaurants – our society is now dependent on social media. When visiting any restaurant nowadays and you’ll often see people using their mobile whilst waiting for their food order. Once the food has arrived, diners will capture photos of their food to share on social media. Statistics show that 80 Percent of Consumers look for a restaurant on the Internet before visiting it for the first time.
Someone who is considering dining at your restaurant will search for your restaurant’s Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter account etc. Facebook is the largest social network platform where your customers congregate to praise your delicious food and provide valuable feedback. From Facebook, potential consumers can see the personality of your restaurant, and great reviews about your restaurant can win them over if they are on the fence about visiting your restaurant. On the other hand, Instagram and Twitter can be used to feature stylised photos of your restaurant’s food to capture the interest of new customers.
If you haven’t made social media a part of your restaurant marketing strategy yet, it is time you consider leveraging the power of this restaurant marketing strategy.
The Social Media Marketing Platform Seen Directly Below is Called SocialBee
SocialBee is trusted by over 10,000 entrepreneurs and businesses around the world. This number includes restaurant owners and restaurant managers with establishments offering various cuisines. Social media for restaurants can be either fully or partly managed by the service and/or software offered by SocialBee. Restaurant Marketing Agency has partnered with SocialBee to bring you the restaurateur excellent value for money. As a restaurateur or restaurant manager, you can either use the full concierge service offered by SocialBee for around £100 per month. This excellent service mean you won’t have to lift a finger when it comes to social media for restaurants. Should you decide to use SocialBee’s concierge service, you’ll get your own dedicated social media account manager.
Your Social Media For Restaurants Strategy
Each concierge service offered by SocialBee comes with your own account manager. This means you will be able to email or (phone) your account manager if you want any changes made to your content or your restaurant’s social media strategy.
SocialBee will create the social media strategy for your specific restaurant and then create and publish 1 post per day in your style and voice, and schedule them via your restaurant’s SocialBee account.
Your social media for restaurants manager can also add the same content across all the restaurant’s different social media accounts. Plus make all the necessary changes to each piece of content to ensure it displays correctly on each social network and on all devices, (for no extra cost).
SocialBee Social Media Manager
Click on the following button to learn more about SocialBee and how it actually works. The service offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose. You can also downgrade, upgrade or cancel at anytime.
Why Using Social Media Marketing for Restaurants is Key for Success
- 90% of organisations plan to increase their social media activity over the next 3 years.
- 60% of customers engage with brands via social media to get special offers.
- 18-29 year olds have an 89% usage of social media, 72% social media usage amongst 30-49 year olds and 60% of 50 – 60 year olds are active on social media.
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media.
- 55% of UK users log onto Twitter when they are in a restaurant.
- 72% of those who have tweeted a restaurant directly made positive comments.
- Engaging your customers via social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, etc. means you’ll increase your brand reputation and drive word of mouth referrals.
- Social media marketing for restaurants is a cost-effective way of communicating with your potential and existing customers. These networks can be used to add to the overall customer experience by posting special offers and competitions.
- Customers now expect to be able to interact with organisations via social media. Maintaining the right social networks makes it easy for them to recommend your restaurant to their friends and family.
- Customers will talk about your restaurant’s food and service across all social media networks. Customers may already be talking about your restaurant online without you being part of the conversation. This means you should monitor these comments at the very least to keep yourself in the loop. Replying to both positive and negative comments should be a top priority to safeguard your brand’s online reputation.
- If you aren’t sure whether your customers are talking about your products and/or services online. The first step is to complete a social media audit to listen to any conversations. Analyse the sentiment of the comments and determine what opportunities are available to join in the discussion and ultimately drive more bookings.
Even More Opportunities
- Create a social media for restaurants best practices guide for your employees, and partners. Ensure everyone on your team follows the guide when engaging with potential and existing customers via social media. This action is critical to ensure you have effective communication for the long-term success of your restaurant’s brand.
- Growing your word of mouth referrals, reviews, brand awareness and ultimately, your sales via social media requires interaction with real people on a one to one basis. An essential purpose of community management is to give away useful, entertaining and informative information to assist the user. The more you can help your community, the more they will likely support your brand and recommend your restaurant to their friends etc.
- You can enhance your organic social media presence with paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest to achieve targets more quickly.
- Your Own Social Media Manager – Your SocialBee account manager will look after all of your restaurant’s social media accounts so you don’t have to worry and can get on with the day-to-day running of your restaurant.
- Social Media Strategy – Your SocialBee account manager, will identify the social media content that resonates with your target-audience. Once the material has been identified, a content strategy for your specific restaurant will be created.
- Content Creation – SocialBee will develop new and curate existing content to post on your restaurant’s social media accounts. Social networks currently include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google My Google, posts can also be published to Instagram and Pinterest. Book a demo with SocialBee to find out more. If you already have press releases, blog posts, email newsletters, magazine articles/reviews, special offers, or events etc., all of this content can be used to create meaningful conversations with your target audience.
- Social Media Dashboard – You’ll have full access to the SocialBee social media dashboard to view the content they create and post for you. You’ll be able to view the statistics to see what content is the most successful. Test out the dashboard now by booking a demo.
- Community Management – SocialBee offers ‘community management’ as an extra service which comes with an additional fee. The community management service can be utilised should you need someone to reply to comments etc.
- Social Media Scheduler – Review the content SocialBee has prepared up to 14-days in advance.
RESTAURANT MARKETING SERVICES
Click on the button below to view more services.