Social Media Marketing for Restaurants
Social media marketing for restaurants – our society is now dependent on social media. Walk into any restaurant and you’ll see people using a mobile device while waiting for food and capturing photos of their served food to share on social media. Statistics show that 80 percent of consumers look for a restaurant on the internet before visiting it the first time.
Someone who is considering dining at your restaurant will search for your Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook is the largest social media channel where your customers congregate to praise your delicious food and provide valuable feedback. From Facebook, potential consumers can see the personality of your restaurant and great reviews about your restaurant can win them over if they are on the fence about coming to your restaurant. On the other hand, Instagram and Twitter can be used to feature stylized photos of your food to capture the interest of new customers.
If you haven’t made social media a part of your restaurant marketing strategy yet, it is time you consider leveraging the power of this restaurant marketing service.
- 90% of organisations plan to increase their social media activity over the next 3 years.
- 60% of customers engage with brands via social media to get special offers.
- 18-29 year olds have an 89% usage of social media, 72% social media usage amongst 30-49 year olds and 60% of 50 – 60 year olds are active on social media.
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media.
- 55% of UK users log onto Twitter when they are in a restaurant.
- 72% of those who have tweeted a restaurant directly made positive comments.
- Engaging your customers via social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google+ means you’ll increase your brand reputation and drive word of mouth referrals.
- Social media is a cost-effective way of communicating with your customers and adding to their overall experience by giving information, special offers and competitions.
- Customers now expect to be able to interact with organisations via social media and maintaining the right social networks makes it easy for them to recommend you to their friends and colleagues.
- Once you begin interacting with customers via social networking platforms you can’t stop these conversations. Customers will talk about you whether you are part of the conversation or not. In fact, customers may already be talking about you online, without you being part of the conversation and so making sure these comments are being monitored at the very least should be the top priority to ensure your brand’s reputation.
- If you aren’t sure whether your customers are talking about your products and services online, the first step is to complete a social media audit to listen to any conversations, analyse the sentiment of the comments and determine what opportunities are available to join in the discussion.
- Creating the social media best practices and tools your employees, partners and customers need to engage via social media is critical to ensure you have effective communication channels for the long term success of your brand reputation.
- Growing your word of mouth referrals, reviews, brand awareness and ultimately your sales via social media requires interaction with real people on a one to one basis. The most important purpose of community management is to give away useful, entertaining and informative content that may take the form of blogs, guides, photos, links, offers, competitions, event invitations and posts. The more you give, the more help your community is likely to support their fellow members.
- Developing your online brand reputation through social media takes time to grow organically and depends on your current brand, but typically takes 12-24 months to generate positive return on investment. However the return on investment grows exponentially from 12-24 months onwards with many social media pioneers now finding their community drives new sales and provides customer service support.
- You can enhance your organic social media presence with Display Advertising for Google’s Display Network, LinkedIn & Facebook to achieve targets more quickly.
- Social Media Strategy – We identify the conversations that your audiences are already having about your brand and relevant topics. The sentiment of the conversations is analysed and a content strategy for different content is created for each social network.
- Content Creation – We develop new and curate existing content to serialise and re-purpose in regular posts on your social media profiles. Social networks currently include: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you already have press releases, email newsletters, articles, special offers and events, all of this content can be used to create meaningful conversations with your ideal audiences.
- Social Media Dashboard – You’ll have full access to our social media dashboard to view the content we create and post for you. You’ll be able to engage your audience directly from within the dashboard and view the statistics to see what content is most successful content. Test out the dashboard now by clicking on the ‘Social Demo’ button below.
- Community Management – You will be able to engage your audience directly from within the dashboard, respond to comments on Facebook or reply to tweets on Twitter and monitor and reply to any @mentions on Twitter.
- Become An Online Authority – Access to a bespoke news searching system that allows you to post industry news to your followers.
- Social Media Scheduler – Review the content we have prepared up to 7 days in advance.
- Social Media Training – Access to social media guides which describe tips and techniques that will enable your business to make the most out of social media marketing.
You can view our restaurant social media management plans by clicking on the following button
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Complete the form below to receive a callback or leave your email address and we will reply to you via email.
RESTAURANT MARKETING SERVICES
Click on the button below to view more services.