Restaurant Website Management
- According to the latest statistics from the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS), 60% of small businesses had a cyber security breach in 2013.
- A recent cyber security survey listing the most targeted industries reveals the restaurant industry to be the second most targeted sector according to Hackmageddon (June 2014).
- On average 30,000 new websites are identified every day which distribute malicious code to any users passing by.
- WordPress is currently used by 23.0% of all websites on the entire Internet.
- WordPress.org’s database of plugins recently hit 29,000 and a new one is added nearly every hour.
- WordPress users produce about 43.7 million new posts and 58.8 million new comments each month.
- About 69 percent of consumers order food online using a mobile device.
- Email still offers one of the best return on investments (ROI) for digital marketers.
- Google will penalise your website if it features: Duplicate Content, finds 404 Errors or Keyword Stuffing, has no Sitemap, finds Stolen Content or the Website Down, Foreign Links, Spammy Content, Hidden Keywords, Links or Content or Slow Loading Times.
- Restaurant Marketing Agency empowers restaurateurs to build their business without worrying about their WordPress website. Maintaining websites is tedious, technical and time-consuming so let us do it for you.
- The Internet can be a dangerous place, let Restaurant Marketing Agency make regular software updates to help protect your website from getting hacked and keep it online.
- Incorporate a Restaurant Booking System on your mobile-friendly website to drive more business and lower labour costs.
- Build an effective marketing database, as customers order, they can be automatically added to your email list, allowing you to create highly successful and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Keep Google happy and win more new business with a WordPress website optimised for speed.
- Let us help protect your SEO by checking and repairing any (on-page) broken links.
- WordPress updates, all software updates are tested on a staging environment before going live to your website, eliminating the risk of software conflicts taking a live website down.
- Expert advice from our team of WordPress masters ready to offer insights and guidance.
- Proactive data-driven design and intelligent development to constantly improve the restaurant’s website.
- Our team of expert coders are on hand to fix any bugs that may arise, ensuring the user experience of your website is maintained.
- Get expert advice on the following areas: troubleshooting existing issues, custom graphics design for additional content minor development tweaks, plus SEO recommendations.
- Image compression and optimisation, to ensure faster loading times.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Complete the form below to receive a callback or leave your email address and we will reply to you via email.
Stats source: http://en.wordpress.com/stats/ and http://tinyurl.com/n88a6f4 and http://tinyurl.com/lmrbnxz and http://tinyurl.com/n6glxwo and http://tinyurl.com/pcrw8ku
Image source: http://tinyurl.com/oeruvcg