We can arrange for a restaurant photographer to come and shoot your food and capture the ambience of your restaurant. As a restaurant marketing service, professional restaurant food photography gives you an opportunity to engage customers with enticing images of dishes from your menu via social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Your website gallery comprising of delightful images can promote special offers and competitions via ‘call-to-action’ buttons. Don’t miss out on all these benefits of this essential restaurant marketing service – start winning over your guests with great mouth-watering food photography today.
Whether it is a hungry customer looking through your menu or browsing through your website, restaurant food photography is something that you absolutely must get right to make them choose to eat your food. People eat with their eye first, so having professional shots of your food is the first step in making someone book a table or order a takeaway from your restaurant.
- Social media posts that include an album or picture receive 120 – 180% more engagement from fans than a text-based post.
- Among those who visited a restaurant as a result of something they saw on Twitter, 52% cited promotional offers and discounts; 43% said it was a photo of the food; and 39% said it was great customer service.
- Professional food and drink photography can have direct correlation in generating a bigger bottom line for any business.
- Professional photos boost brand image both off and online.
- Professional images of menu items provide businesses with a competitive edge.
- Optimised photos can enhance a website’s organic search engine ranking within Google and other search engines.
- Restaurant branded photos displayed in a gallery, with social sharing capabilities, can generate extra brand exposure.
- Engaging customers with enticing images of dishes from your menu, via social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+, allow you to increase brand reputation and referrals.
- Providing professional restaurant food photography for customers to share across social media with their friends and family is a very cost-effective way of using non-invasive marketing for your restaurant, (click on the image below to experience social photo sharing).
- Your website gallery can promote special offers and competitions, with text overlays on your photos or via ‘call-to-action’ buttons which can be promoted via social photo sharing.
- Measure social sharing success of every professional photo with a gallery plugin extension for Google Analytics.
- Key photo sharing social networks, such as Pinterest, can develop online brand reputation and drive traffic to a restaurant’s website. This can take time to grow organically, typically 12-24 months to generate positive return on investment. However by taking a proactive approach to social media development your business can quickly build a social community and increase growth and sales. Furthermore exponential growth will be autonomous after a 12-24 month period. Click on the following link for more info. about our Restaurant Social Media Management Services
- Restaurant Marketing Agency photography services range from one to multiple hour shoots.
- As a guide, an hour session typically includes photographs of 3-4 dishes, where as a 4 hour shoot can include up to 16 dishes, (this is dependent upon the output speed of the kitchen).
- All photographs are taken with professional equipment, including lighting and specialist prime lenses.
- Post production digital editing is included to enhance images, and marketing text and/or a business logo can be added for no extra cost.
- All images are captured in raw file format, which enables the pictures to be used across a wide range of media, including: custom food photographs for advertising and marketing; and website and digital applications.
Request a callback
Complete the form below to receive a callback or leave your email address and we will reply to you via email.
Have Some Questions About Our Food Photography Services?
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR A FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT?
We aim to be affordable. Every job is unique so please contact us for an accurate photography quote.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS TO RESTAURANT CHAINS?
Yes, if you are a restaurant chain with more than 3 establishments we offer a discount, please contact us for a custom quote.
WHO COOKS AND SETS UP THE FOOD READY FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT?
The head chef or a food stylist will normally cook, prepare and style the food for the photograph. Restaurant Marketing Agency is able to style simple food set-ups and work with the head chef if budgets cannot accommodate a professional food stylist. However, we highly recommend using a food stylist when working on longer shoots to get the most professional and polished results.
CAN YOU ARRANGE FOR A FOOD STYLIST TO WORK ON THE SHOOT?
Yes. Most professional stylists day rates start at £250
DO YOU USE PROPS?
Food stylists usually bring their own props. But we can work with the head chef and utilise any props on the premises.
HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
Once a cost has been agreed upon for the shoot, a deposit of 50% is required prior to the shoot date with the balance being paid within 28 days of delivery.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
Completed images take from 7 – 14 days; additional editing may extend the process. Images can be uploaded to a secure folder on the web for quick access.
I HAVE A VERY TIGHT DEADLINE TO MEET, HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET MY IMAGES?
Photoshoot projects can be fast-tracked, images for an average size photoshoot can be uploaded within 2 days of said photoshoot at an additional cost of £100 (variable with the size of the project). This is strictly payable prior to the day of your shoot.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SHOOT?
Once the desired images have been chosen, post-production/retouching will be done with industry standard software. Final images can be delivered via an online shared Dropbox or Google Drive folder or file transferring websites such as MediaFire or WeTransfer for download.
RESTAURANT MARKETING SERVICES
Click on the button below to view more services.