- Social media posts that include an album or picture receive 120 – 180% more engagement from fans than a text-based post.
- Among those who visited a restaurant as a result of something they saw on Twitter, 52% cited promotional offers and discounts; 43% said it was a photo of the food; and 39% said it was great customer service.
- Professional food and drink photography can have direct correlation in generating a bigger bottom line for any business.
- Professional photos boost brand image both off and online.
- Professional images of menu items provide businesses with a competitive edge.
- Optimised photos can enhance a website’s organic search engine ranking within Google and other search engines.
- Restaurant branded photos displayed in a gallery, with social sharing capabilities, can generate extra brand exposure.
- Engaging customers with enticing images of dishes from your menu, via social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+, allow you to increase brand reputation and referrals.
- Providing professional restaurant food photography for customers to share across social media with their friends and family is a very cost-effective way of using non-invasive marketing for your restaurant, (click on the image below to experience social photo sharing).
- Your website gallery can promote special offers and competitions, with text overlays on your photos or via ‘call-to-action’ buttons which can be promoted via social photo sharing.
- Measure social sharing success of every professional photo with a gallery plugin extension for Google Analytics.
- Key photo sharing social networks, such as Pinterest, can develop online brand reputation and drive traffic to a restaurant’s website. This can take time to grow organically, typically 12-24 months to generate positive return on investment. However by taking a proactive approach to social media development your business can quickly build a social community and increase growth and sales. Furthermore exponential growth will be autonomous after a 12-24 month period. Click on the following link for more info. about our Restaurant Social Media Management Services
- Restaurant Marketing Agency photography services range from one to multiple hour shoots.
- As a guide, an hour session typically includes photographs of 3-4 dishes, where as a 4 hour shoot can include up to 16 dishes, (this is dependent upon the output speed of the kitchen).
- All photographs are taken with professional equipment, including lighting and specialist prime lenses.
- Post production digital editing is included to enhance images, and marketing text and/or a business logo can be added for no extra cost.
- All images are captured in raw file format, which enables the pictures to be used across a wide range of media, including: custom food photographs for advertising and marketing; and website and digital applications.
Request a callback
Complete the form below to receive a callback or leave your email address and we will reply to you via email.
Have Some Questions About Our Food Photography Services?
Social media statistics source: http://tinyurl.com/btsekgt and http://tinyurl.com/mqwg97a