Restaurant Blog Management
Professionally managed blogs can attract the right type of customer to your restaurant’s website, drive leads and generate bookings. Just think for a moment. Would you like to have a website that just shows the standard 4 or so pages when people use search engine Giant? Or would you rather have the search engine return hundreds of pieces of content? By publishing blog posts regularly, you can get hundreds or even thousands of new pieces of content ranking in Google search. The result? More traffic to your restaurant business website, which ultimately leads to more bookings.
Blogging for restaurant marketing not only increases the exposure of your business but builds brand authority, helps keep your restaurant top of mind and improves your search engine optimisation (SEO), plus differentiates you from your competitors.
Promote your business with a professional lead generating restaurant blog with posts that can be easily shared across the major social networks.
Each post will feature a call-to-action (CTA) of your choice. This could be a ‘book now’, ‘enquire about private dining/birthday party’, ‘contact form completion’ or an ‘email newsletter sign up’ etc.
The aim is to get each post to rank on page 1 of Google search engine results page (SERP).
Benefits of publishing high-quality blog posts to market your restaurant online
• Restaurant blog posts help drive targeted traffic to your website
• Websites with blogs rank up to 430% higher in Google than websites without them
• Writing an average of just 30 restaurant blog posts will increase your website traffic by up to 30%
• Websites with blogs get an average of 97% more links than sites without them, which helps boost your search engine rankings
• Restaurant blogs increase online trust and authority, with 47% of customers reading up to 5 pieces of content before they choose your restaurant
• Restaurant blog posts drive long-term results and deliver on-going traffic to your restaurant website
• Restaurant blog posts help convert that traffic into enquiries/bookings
• Blog generated leads close at over 14%, compared to only 1% from conventional marketing
• Companies engaging in business blogging generate 67% more sales (Hubspot)
• Blogging helps you build your email list, which is essential for your online sales success through newsletters and email marketing
• Restaurant blog articles can be repurposed in other online forms – such as social media posts or email newsletters – to drive even brand awareness about your business
• Blogging helps you become an industry leader in your sector, which helps increase search engines rankings, email subscribers, enquiries and bookings.
Restaurant Blog Management Plan Features
Content Ideas researched and suggested by us
- We do all the essential research and suggest content ideas for your blog.
Blog Content Plan/Strategy
- Your blog content plan/strategy is managed through your own blog via industry standard software.
- Articles will be between 1200 to 1500 words in length with the goal of promoting a business, brand, service or product. Each piece will offer tips, advice or information regarding a subject relating your specific business.
- Using premium SEO tools our team finds keywords (search terms used in Google) that we feel your business can capitalize on. The goal is to get your posts to appear on page one of Google for ‘long tail keywords’ (search terms) related to your business.
SEO Optimized Content
- Each written article will include “best practice” SEO techniques to ensure the article ranks high in search engines related to the subject at hand.
SEO Internal Linking
- On top of writing an SEO optimized article, we will correctly link to your top pages/posts using “best practice” SEO internal linking techniques. We will also link to all our sources in the article to ensure credibility.
Professional Artwork Designs
- Each post will get it’s own professionally designed featured image, which is then resized for sharing across the major social networks. Each post will feature additional royalty free images, which will be compressed for faster page loading times.
- Our experts create attention-grabbing blog titles, which are great for social media and search engine rankings.
- We add your finished content to your WordPress blog and do all the formatting to make sure it stands out and entices people to share it easily.
Content Sharing Via Social Media
- Using industry standard social sharing software, we make it super easy for the reader to share your posts via their favourite networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus and LinkedIn
- To enhance the exposure of each post, hashtags are added to the social sharing software, this enables the posts to be found more easily when someone searches using hashtags on various social network platforms.
- Each post gets a professionally written Meta description, this is the piece of text displayed on the SERP and is designed to entice people to click through to the blog post.
To further enhance organic promotion, ‘Click-To-Tweet’ buttons are added to the posts, which include hashtags to enable more visibility to each piece of content once it has been shared.
Example Click-To-Tweet button
- Call-To-Action (CTA) added to each post to entice the reader to take action. For example, complete a contact form, email signup or to make a booking request etc.
Progress Report – Google SERP Tracking
- SERP (search engine results page) is where the article sits in Google if someone searched for a keyword relating to the article. At the beginning of a new month, reports are sent showing where articles rank organically.
Why choose to work with us?
- Results driven, measured and reported.
- We constantly review and use the best marketing tools to further enhance blog promotion.
- We get results for our clients, read our restaurant marketing case study
Additional restaurant blog management information
- All restaurant bog content is written to engage your readers first but is also fully search engine optimised for Google
- All restaurant blog posts are Copyscape proof to check for plagiarism
- Professionally written by hand-selected copywriters
- 100% original content from highly-vetted writers
- Quality control proof-reading included for free with unlimited revisions
- Change your monthly subscription anytime: no contracts, no platform fees, upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any point
Get A Free Restaurant Marketing Consultation
AT THE END OF THE CONSULTATION, THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY ANY OF OUR SERVICES, WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE WITH DIGITAL MARKETING.
RESTAURANT MARKETING SERVICES
Click on the button below to view more services.